Thursday, March 5, 2009

Barcelona, Spain EFCB Conference continued...

The next morning we woke up and got dressed for the convention meeting and headed downstairs for breakfast. After breakfast we headed into the conference room for the meeting and Mike, the VP of EFCB, was up first, he kicked things off for us -- what a great speaker! He got me so excited about doing great things with this company.

After Mike's portion we broke off into 4 teams and discussed different topics about the company -- my group included Campbell, Chris, Brianna, Valerie, Linsey and myself. We discuessed new hiring techniques for the campus manager program. I'll be honest when I say I was looking forward to sightseeing and exlporing the city more than I was the conference -- but I was definately happily suprised that I had a blast at the meeting. My group had some great discussion and each group gave a presentation which was awesome! Great job everyone!!

I must say everything about EFCB has been an inspiration and a blessing for me and I love the company.

When we concluded the conference we had free time around the city for one more day in Barcelona before our farewell dinner, we hopped on the subway and went down to Sagrada Familia, shopping in touristy shops, down Las Ramblas, back through the architecture of Gaudi, and even got lost in the city on our way back where we met several American foreign exchange students. (We made sure we were saying goodbye to Barcelona the right way!)

(Chris and Me on Las Ramblas)

(Chris, Me, Emily, Amber and Shakayla in a Chocolaterie)

To be continued...(I promise I'll finish in the next blog haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment