Thursday, March 5, 2009

Saying Goodbye to Barcelona (Jan. 2009)

Our farwell dinner was at a restaurant over-looking the Mediterannean and on our way there we saw more sights, took a picture, and even witnessed a couple get engaged on the beach of the Mediterannean! What a magical place....

Dinner was bitter-sweet, we were all happy to be together but all knew what was waiting for us on the next morning -- our jetplane home.

Getting on the plane would be one of my saddests days yet. I was so incredibly grateful for the experience I had while I was there, and will never forget my first time exploring Espana!

Although I was sad to leave such an incredible cirt behing - it was time to come home and prepare for my next adventure.

My next EFCB Adventure scheduled is a 35 day tour through Europe beginning on May 17th!

I'm so excited!

Remember, there's no traveler like an EFCB travel!

Message me for more information or you can use this EF College Break CM Discount code: LUMSDEN3267. To save even more on your international tour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment